OQM Certification Training is a mandatory one day course for representatives from organizations seeking OQM Certification. Anyone who will be involved in implementing and/or maintaining the organization’s Quality Management Program is welcome to participate in the training.
Training sessions are held throughout the province, with scheduling being determined by demand in each geographic region.
The course covers:
- The OQM Program
- APEGBC Practice Guidelines
- Quality Management Guidelines - Use of the APEGBC Seal
- Quality Management Guidelines - Retention of Project Documentation
- Quality Management Guidelines - Documented Checks of Engineering and Geoscience Work
- Quality Management Guidelines - Documented Independent Review of Structural Designs (***if applicable)
- Quality Management Guidelines - Direct Supervision
- Quality Management Guidelines - Documented Field Reviews During Implementation or Construction
- Preparing your OQM Submission
- OQM Audit Procedures
*** Documented Independent Review of Structural Designs section is covered at the end of the day. Any organizations for whom this does not apply may leave ~45 minutes early.
The course fee is $200 plus tax per person. The first two attendee’s course fees will be credited $100 towards the organizations first annual certification fee up to a maximum of $200. Note: Training fee credit expires after 6 months.